Early payout for terminal or serious illness
No one can read the future. Which is why it’s best to be prepared for any eventuality. Most over 50’s plans will only pay out when you die. So we’re offering the only plan that pays out if you are diagnosed with a serious or terminal illness. You can spend the money as you like – perhaps to pay for care or simply enjoy the time you have left.
Finding out you have a serious illness can be a difficult time for your family and your finances. You can claim 20% of the sum assured if you are diagnosed with a serious illness after two years of holding your policy. This can help give your finances a boost when you need it. 80% of your sum assured will remain, which can be claimed if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness or pass away. *
You can claim 100% of your cover if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness after two years. This means that you can claim the whole of your lump sum to use in whatever way you choose. This could be for care, the cost of your funeral, or to leave to your loved ones. The choice is yours.
Give yourself peace of mind by adding the Funeral Funding Option to your plan. This means the proceeds of your policy go straight to your chosen funeral provider to help pay for it. The Funeral Funding Option offers a choice of funeral providers to you, who will make a £250 contribution towards your funeral costs, completely free of charge.
Just be aware that this isn’t a funeral plan, so your policy payout may not cover the entire cost of the funeral.
*You can only claim serious illness benefit once
** If you claim for terminal illness, when you have already claimed 20% for a serious illness, you are entitled to receive the remaining 80%.
Contact us on 01743 233000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
PG Protect Ltd is an appointed representative of Godiva Broker Management Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Godiva Broker Management Limited’s FCA number 616500